Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just some random info

So last weekend on Saturday I decided that this should be the night where I actually take the subway home after going out. The subway stops running at 12 am so you must be thinking wow... thats lame! such an early night... Well I mean take the subway home in the am as in it starts running again at 5am. So I danced... met some military men... danced and sang some more until finally the bar owner asks us to leave as they are closing... this is around 6:30 am. This is what the sky looked like.

and this is what I looked like outside at 6:30 am!
So we wandered around and thought it would be a great idea to go and get some breakfast. There is this place called Butterfingers that is totally amazing but I was pretty sure its location is Gagnam and these people I was with were sure there was one where we were in Hongdae... Well turns out there is not one in Hongdae so we hop on the subway and head to Gagnam... We did not make it... the stop to my house comes before that and I went home and went to bed! I was so tired and when I walked in my door the time on the clock was 8am. Not bad!

Tina arrived this week!!! Woot woot. So we went to Butterfingers this evening and it was delicious! We had pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, ham, eggs and potatoes!!!!!! After we went for a round of batting! I totally was way better than Tina. Finally found some posters for my apartment tonight as well and Tina and I decorated with the posters and covering another wall in my photos of friends... Updated photos of my apartment are coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Okay Olivia, as your aunt I must say you are living dangerously, out so late, in a foreign Country. Take care and be safe.
    XX OO
    Love Aunt Liz.

    ReplyDelete